Tuesday, April 2, 2013

an "egg"cellent easter

We celebrated our first Easter in Little Rock. I LOVE Easter. I always prepare for Easter by giving up something for Lent. This year it was cokes. I don't actually drink a lot of cokes so it really wasn't all that difficult to go the 40 days without one. There were a few times I had hit up the chocolate milk or apple juice while eating out. It was a rainy weekend and most of the outdoor events were cancelled. Luckily our church has a large gym so the children's director was able to move our Saturday Easter Celebration inside. There was a bounce house, lots of little barnyard animals and a 2000-egg egg hunt. The kids had a great time and we'll be stocked with candy for at least the next month!

I am ashamed to admit that I didn't get a single picture of the kids in the Easter attire but rest assured Presley looked like a princess and Landon sported a pretty dapper 3-piece suite.

Here are a few shots (of Presley!) from the Easter Egg Hunt at church.

No comments: