Sunday, April 14, 2013

picture post

We experienced a rare rain-free Saturday so we took the kids to a Traveler's Baseball game.


Landon vs chalk

 I didn't purchase Presley's class picture because I didn't think it would turn out very cute. Boy was I wrong. Look at all those pretty smiles. I snapped a quick picture of the copy hanging outside of her classroom, but definitely should have paid for an original.

 Playing with the Fisher Price record player I picked up at a garage sale for 50 cents.
All 5 records (or CDs as Presley keeps calling them) were there and the sound is great.

I have been doing a lot of Pinterest projects lately and found one for capes made out of old t-shirts. I made one for Pres and she loves wearing it. Here she is sporting it over her church dress.

No comments: