Sunday, April 7, 2013

color running again

I was due for a trip to Lubbock. It had been over a year since I had seen my bestest friend, Aurora face-to-face. I saw that The Color Run was making a stop in Lubbock so I started planning my trip around this crazy run. I got to go kid-free thanks to my parents and Jon. It was such a treat getting to spend some quality time with an amazing friend, and I would be kidding myself if I didn't mention how much I enjoyed a few days off from the demands of motherhood. We had a great visit and rocked The Color Run. The weather in west Texas didn't disappoint as I was greeted with a dust storm and 45 mph winds. Gotta love Lubbock!




Gettin' my guns up in the group color throw!


14,000 folks showed up for the Lubbock Color Run!
They had to set runner off in waves and it took us 30 minutes just to get to the starting line!

No comments: