Tuesday, April 23, 2013

picture post

Now that the weather is warm we've been spending a lot of time outdoors. From riding bikes and cars in the driveway to conquering the massive play structure in the backyard, the kids have an endless supply of fun right outside the door. That being said, my desire to blog has definitely taken a backseat. I have manage to capture a lot on camera so here's a recap of the last few weeks at casa Wyatt...

 Taking a bubble bath in mommy's big tub. 

Doing some co-coloring. Looks like we might have two righties on our hands...sorry Jon!



 Sprinkler time.

My two garden fairies.





 I think I have mentioned before how much Landon dislikes swinging.
Well, we might have found the exception...



 Like every good mother, I cut the crusts off the kids sandwiches. Like a wasteful mother, I just toss them into the trash. Look what Landon thinks of that wastefulness...


Yum! Trash crust!

No comments: